We are looking for UX Designer who can convert the business requirements & specifications into a tangible digital product by creating UX wireframes using the latest UX tools and methodologies. Perform UX analysis to solve complex UX challenges in the products and make the experience joyful for the end-users. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Specific responsibilities included :
- Understand product specifications.
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Gather user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components .
- Develop storyboards, website mockups, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how they function and look like.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability).
- Create clickable prototypes and wireframes(Balsamiq, Figma, Adobe Suite).
- Create detailed and polished screen designs that show exactly how the app or website will look in use.
Skills included :
- 2-3 years of experience in website design, UX design.
- Knowledge of wireframe and UX tools (e.g. UXPin, Figma, Balsamiq, Adobe Suite).
- Knowledge in the essential front-end web development languages, i.e., HTML, CSS is a plus.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real-world intelligence from target users.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Professional approach to time and deadlines.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience - Minimum 2 years.