- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Should know how to fetch APIs from backend server and attach both backend and frontend server.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as an Angular developer.
- Proficient in CSS, SCSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.