We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure. The .NET developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as an .Net developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML/ SCSS and Angular.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.