We are looking for a candidate who can define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation and implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure (Ex. JIRA , Confluence ).
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Minimum 2 Years of experience with DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI/CD with tools like Jenkins and BitBucket , Confluence .
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on GCP,Azure.